Navigation on this website:
No personal data processing is done on the basis of access to these pages. The cookie that is sent is a "cookie" session and then temporary and shall not acquire any user information offline. Recording only the IP number, with statistical purposes. - In relation to E-mails:
The e-mails, published or not, are stored indefinitely on a password protected server. - In relation to the Services provided:
Personal data will be collected in order to provide the services subscribed by customers in pienorispetto of fundamental principles: the European Parliament Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of presone individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the movement of data Directive 97/66/EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications; by Directive 97/07/EC and Decree Law 185/99 for consumer protection in distance contracts, Directive 00/31/EC on electronic commerce; D. Legislative Decree No 196, June 30, 2003 "Code on personal data protection" of Legislative Decree 70/2003 on e-commerce. Processing operations of personal data and their purpose
These are all operations are carried out so far involve the collection, storage or processing of personal data, including the purposes to which they relate:
1. collection and storage of personal data in order to provide services entered into by customers and to provide the requested information to the judiciary;
2. processing of personal data supplied by customers for statistical purposes;
3. collection, storage and processing of personal data for administrative purposes - accounting - solvency, promotional, including the possible transmission by e-mail inbox. Method of treatment The treatment will be fully automated manner in accordance with Articles 4 letter. D and 26 D Legislative Decree 196/03. Freedom to grant consent and consequences of refusal The consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraphs (1), (2), (3) is necessary. If the refusal of consent there will not be possible to provide the subscribed services. Controller and the treatment * Data controller is Officina della Pelle s.r.l. registered office in Via Della Fratta, 29-55100 Lucca (LU). * Any instances under Article. 7 D. Legislative Decree 196/03 should be directed to Officina della Pelle s.r.l. registered office in Via Della Fratta, 29-55100 Lucca (LU). * The sole responsibility under Article 29 of Legislative Decree no. Capuozzo 196/03 is Mario, owner of Binding of art. Rights of You may exercise all rights provided by. 7 of the Decree Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular which data are present in the archive and have it canceled. Article. 7 D. Decree Law 196/03 states:
1. Regarding the processing of personal data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information concerning: the data source; purposes of treatment, treatment method, the identity of the owner and in charge, of persons to whom the data may be communicated.
3. The party has the right to obtain: the updating, correction or integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations referred to in points have been made known to those to whom such data were communicated or disseminated, except where such proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him pertinent to the purpose of collection to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material.